In the current cost-of-living crisis, we want to ensure that current and aspiring leaders in business have continued access to the high quality, affordable development they need to continue to drive their businesses and careers forward.
Our Masterclasses (see below) are structured into core topic areas, where each core topic contains at least three Masterclasses. Each Masterclass will last 2 hours and is designed using a well-established virtual classroom approach. All Masterclasses are delivered live via Zoom by a highly experienced leadership development expert.
Benefits of Ex2 Leadership Masterclasses
The benefits of taking an Ex2 Leadership Masterclass include:
- Each Masterclass is only 2 hours so time efficient
- Short and focused on a core area
- No need to travel saving you time and hassle
- Affordable and cost effective
- Discounts available when purchasing all Masterclasses within a Core Topic Suite
- Designed and delivered using a well-establised Virtual Classroom approach
- Interactive and engaging – you will be participating in the training
- Enjoyable and fun
- Bite sized learning
- Just do the Masterclass you want or work your way through the whole Core Topic (discounted)
- Join our leadership community (optional) with a private space to interact and learn from your colleagues and tutor
Ex2 Masterclasses: how they work
So, you are interested in participating in one of our 2 hour Leadership Masterclasses? Read the guidelines below on signing up to the Masterclass of your choice.
First, you can simply browse the Core Topics to explore the topics we cover and the Masterclasses contained within each topic. Each core topic will contain at least 3 Masterclasses.
Click into any Masterclass that interests you to see the learning objectives, content and times/dates it will run. Remember, Ex2 Masterclasses are live and delivered by an experienced trainer enabling you to participate, meet your colleagues, discuss the topics and ask questions. They are fully interactive and engaging.
When you have selected the time and date that suits you, please follow the instructions for booking your place. When booking is complete, you will receive an email invitation containing the link to your Masterclass.
We look forward to meeting you on the Masterclass, chatting with you and answering your questions.