Employee Engagement Matters
Business success is built upon committed, loyal and skilled employees. Success comes from people who are dedicated and passionate about your company and your product. At etimes2, we know that business success starts with employee engagement:
- Engaged employees retain customers, driving greater sales and reducing cost of sale
- Engaged employees choose to perform and bring their full talent to work every day
- Engaged employees are more innovative, creative and will relish solving problems to make your business better
- Employee engagement drives sustainable business growth.
More than just a survey
- 22 item Employee Engagement Survey (unlimited)
- 27 item Amazing Workplaces Survey (unlimited)
- Unlimited pulse questions/polls/collaborations/challenges/message board
- Real-time dashboards plus main report tailored by an Organisational Psychologist
- Individual feedback and action planning for every employee and manager
- Personal and leadership development for every employee
- Support tailored to your organisation’s needs
Get Started for Free
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I ask additional questions?
You have full control over the questions you set and the answers presented for employees to choose from.
This feature is designed for closed or multiple choice questions rather than open discussions. It is completely anonymous.
For open discussions, please see the FAQ on ‘Can I hold open discussions with all our employees?’
Can I hold open discussions with all our employees?
This feature is not anonymous allowing employees to have ownership and recognition of their contributions.
Who can start conversations and ask questions?
- approve/unapprove users
- assign permissions to users to ask questions/start conversations
- manage company structure for reporting dashboards
- access real time reports
- manage rewards
What is meant by 'tailored reports'?
Can we design the support we need?
Your bespoke support package may include, for example:
- Leadership/team/culture workshops
- Strategy days
- Report presentations from etimes2
- Team support/away days
Are there premium features in addition to the cost quoted?
How much of the platform is open when 'getting started for free'?
You will not have access to the communication or pulse survey elements of the platform, nor to the leadership, team and personal development. The small number of employees will receive individual feedback but will not be able to set action plans to deal with their personal disengagers.
What support is available to help us get started?
We can even do most of the set-up process for you. Just let us know if this is what you prefer.
The etimes2 platform is very intuitive so many people will be able to get started quite quickly.
What leadership, team and personal development is provided?
- video based leadership and personal development training
- social learning through an exclusive community of etimes2 clients
- learn from peers from different organisations, sectors and industries.
- live access to an Organisational Psychologist for specific questions and learning
Meet Our Founder
Founder & CEO
Nigel believes that employee engagement is a responsibility that should be shared between an organisation and every one of its employees. It is about empowering employees with feedback and giving them the tools to take positive action while equipping leaders with the skills to engage, empower and inspire those around them. It is about enabling employees to feel great about their work everyday.
tel: +44 (0)28 9581 8090
mobile: +44 (0)79 6875 6056
“Forced me to go out of my comfort zone in presenting, which I enjoyed afterwards! Informal – relaxed by his style” Driver Training Manager
“Nigel is a fantastic trainer, great knowledge and experience of course. He really helped me overcome nerves/fears while training” Area Administrator
“I really enjoyed my 3 days. Nigel was excellent. I found the training very interactive and relaxed.” Area Trainer
“Plenty of time allocated. Videos great to learn from. Great trainer. Very much enjoyed it.” HR Manager
“Enjoyable. Relaxed. Informative. Rewarding.” H&S Manager