Making business better from the inside out
7 Steps to Building an Engaged Workforce
Amazing Workplaces Award
The Amazing Workplaces Award is a programme, certificated by the Institute of Leadership and Management, that is designed to adapt to your business’ specific needs. You will have the full support of an experienced Organisational Psychologist and the etimes2 employee engagement platform to discover what drives great performance in your teams and identify the blockages.
Following our 5D Model, businesses will benefit from:
- Dedicated support of an Organisational Psychologist, guiding your Amazing Workplaces journey
- Individualised engagement feedback and action planning for every employee and line manager
- Full use of the etimes2 employee engagement platform for 12 months
- Free access to the etimes2 ‘Leadership Zone’ premium level for all employees included
- Forever Free membership of the Amazing Workplaces Facebook Group for CPD
For organisations already using an alternative employee engagement measurement, our 5D Model can be adapted to recognise your work and provide the ILM certificated outcome.
etimes2 Employee Engagement Platform
A simple to use Employee Engagement platform that you can easily manage in-house (our support is always available) to drive higher performance and productivity.
- Full engagement survey with unlimited use
- Real-time reporting dashboards
- Pulse survey and single question capabilities
- Individualised feedback and action planning for all employees and line managers
- Internal communication features encouraging increased employee contribution
- Organisational engagement heat-map
- Reward & Recognition feature
Whether you want ‘off-the-shelf’ or a bespoke 360 Feedback designed specifically for your organisation, etimes2 can meet your needs.
Our Organisational Psychologists will work with you to design a bespoke 360 Feedback experience for your leaders and managers. We will map the 360 questionnaire so it measures your own unique competence framework, values and behaviours. We support your managers and leaders to succeed in the unique culture of your organisation.
For clients interested in ‘off-the-shelf’ options, we can provide you with:
- Forte Communication Styles Profile – 360 feedback on your own communication and interpersonal strengths, how these affect others, and creating strategies to communicate effectively with people in your team, building great working relationships.
- Genos International Emotional Intelligence – 360 feedback against a set of emotionally inteligent workplace behaviour competencies.
The most significant influence on whether your employees are engaged is their line manager.
Give your managers the leadership skills they need to drive performance and productivity for your business with our range of bespoke programmes or enrol them on one of our Engaging Leadership qualifications.
Bespoke Leadership Development
Our Organisational Psychologists will work with you to develop bespoke leadership development programmes to meet the needs of your business.
Engaging Leadership Qualifications
etimes2 delivers Engaging Leadership training leading to the following internationally recognised qualifications awarded by ILM (part of the City & Guilds Group):
- ILM Level 3 Award/Certificate or Diploma in Leadership & Management
- ILM Level 4 Award/Certificate or Diploma in Leadership & Management
- ILM Level 5 Award/Certificate or Diploma in Leadership & Management
Leadership Diagnostics & Coaching
Without awareness there can be no change. Awareness is the first step in change.
People are often characterised as not liking or being resistant to change. At etimes2, we prefer to consider the high probability that they are not fully aware of why they need to change. Managers and leaders often do not see the weaknesses in their own approach as they lack the time and the feedback to fully review how they are performing as leaders.
Our Organisational Psychologists will work closely with your managers to increase their self-awaress through highly validated diagnostics and support them in the development of Personal Development Plans through high impact coaching. The diagnostics we prefer to raise awareness are:
- Forte Communication Styles Profile
- Genos International Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire
- etimes2 Employee Engagement Platform
- Bespoke employee surveys
Engaging Leadership Zone
The etimes2 Engaging Leadership Zone is a resource library with continuously updated library of ‘bite-sized’ materials designed to develop Engaging Leaders and Engaged Team Members. We believe employee engagement is a 2-way street – both leaders and employees need to share responsibility for engagement. So, we will help you develop both leaders and employees with a wide range of materials including:
- Slide decks
- Blog posts
- Live on-line training sessions
Lets start a conversation
Experience how etimes2 can engage your employees to drive business success