Engaging Leadership Academy
Whether you are an individual seeking to update your leadership skills or a large corporate looking for high quality leadership development for all your employees, the Engaging Leadership Academy meets your requirements.
The Engaging Leadership Academy offers members:
- 24/7 access to a continually updating library of Engaging Leadership Academy development programmes and resources
- Employee, team and leadership engagement diagnostics
- Regular live webinars addressing key topics
- Weekly live calls with an Occupational Psychologist to answer your engaging leadership questions
- Action Learning Sets so you can learn with a global network of your peers
- Join our Engaging Leadership Community for 24/7 access to live discussion, networking and learning
Employee Engagement Diagnostic
- Full engagement survey with unlimited use
- Real-time reporting dashboards
- Pulse survey and single question capabilities
- Individualised feedback and action planning for all employees and line managers
- Internal communication features encouraging increased employee contribution
- Organisational engagement heat-map
- Reward & Recognition feature
Amazing Workplaces Programme
Following our 5D Model, businesses will benefit from:
- Dedicated support of an Organisational Psychologist, guiding your Amazing Workplaces journey
- Individualised engagement feedback and action planning for every employee and line manager
- Full use of the etimes2 employee engagement platform for 12 months
- Free access to the etimes2 ‘Leadership Zone’ premium level for all employees included
- Forever Free membership of the Amazing Workplaces Facebook Group for CPD
For organisations already using an alternative employee engagement measurement, our 5D Model can be adapted to recognise your work and provide the ILM certificated outcome.
Our Organisational Psychologists will work with you to design a bespoke 360 Feedback experience for your leaders and managers. We will map the 360 questionnaire so it measures your own unique competence framework, values and behaviours. We support your managers and leaders to succeed in the unique culture of your organisation.
For clients interested in ‘off-the-shelf’ options, we can provide you with:
- Forte Communication Styles Profile – 360 feedback on your own communication and interpersonal strengths, how these affect others, and creating strategies to communicate effectively with people in your team, building great working relationships.
- Genos International Emotional Intelligence – 360 feedback against a set of emotionally inteligent workplace behaviour competencies.
Give your managers the leadership skills they need to drive performance and productivity for your business with our range of bespoke programmes or enrol them on one of our Engaging Leadership qualifications.
Bespoke Leadership Development
Our Organisational Psychologists will work with you to develop bespoke leadership development programmes to meet the needs of your business.
Engaging Leadership Qualifications
etimes2 delivers Engaging Leadership training leading to the following internationally recognised qualifications awarded by ILM (part of the City & Guilds Group):
- ILM Level 3 Award/Certificate or Diploma in Leadership & Management
- ILM Level 4 Award/Certificate or Diploma in Leadership & Management
- ILM Level 5 Award/Certificate or Diploma in Leadership & Management