Employee Engagement Diagnostic
Employee engagement survey, individualised feedback for every leader and employee, access to my on-line Engaging Leadership Academy for all employees, and membership of an exclusive learning community. All in one easy-to-use package.
- 22 item Employee Engagement survey (unlimited)
- 27 item Amazing Workplaces survey (unlimited)
- Unlimited pulse questions, polls, collaboration/problem solving & message board
- Unlimited setting of Company Challenges (ie projects)
- Real-time dashboards for immediate feedback
- Report tailored by an Organisational Psychologist
- Access to a bank of prepared questions
- Individualised feedback for every employee and line manager
- Access for all managers and employees to on-line leadership, team and personal development linked to the engagement drivers and action plans (contained in the etimes2 Engaging Leadership Academy)
- Membership for all participants of an exclusive on-line learning community
- Unlimited phone & email support
- Support meetings with your Employee Engagement team
- Built in support days
Free Team Engagement Diagnostic
Request a free team diagnostic
Whether you want ‘off-the-shelf’ or a bespoke 360 Feedback designed specifically for your organisation, etimes2 can meet your needs.
Our Organisational Psychologists will work with you to design a bespoke 360 Feedback experience for your leaders and managers. We will map the 360 questionnaire so it measures your own unique competence framework, values and behaviours. We support your managers and leaders to succeed in the unique culture of your organisation.
For clients interested in ‘off-the-shelf’ options, we can provide you with:
- Forte Communication Styles Profile – 360 feedback on your own communication and interpersonal strengths, how these affect others, and creating strategies to communicate effectively with people in your team, building great working relationships.
- Genos International Emotional Intelligence – 360 feedback against a set of emotionally inteligent workplace behaviour competencies.
Lets start a conversation
We would love to hear about your leadership and employee engagement challenges. We can help.