Employee Engagement Diagnostic
A simple to use Employee Engagement Diagnostic that you can easily manage in-house (our support is always available) to drive higher performance and productivity.
- Full engagement survey with unlimited use
- Real-time reporting dashboards
- Pulse survey and single question capabilities
- Individualised feedback and action planning for all employees and line managers
- Internal communication features encouraging increased employee contribution
- Organisational engagement heat-map
- Reward & Recognition feature
Free Team Engagement Diagnostic
Request a free team diagnostic
Amazing Workplaces Programme
The Amazing Workplaces Programme is a proactive 5 Stage approach to achieving high performance blending the etimes2 Employee Engagement Diagnostic with the Engaging Leadership Academy. It is designed to adapt to your business’ specific needs. You will have the full support of an experienced Organisational Psychologist to discover what drives great performance in your teams and identify the blockages.
Our 5 Stages are:
- Define your Amazing Workplaces journey supported by an Organisational Psychologist
- Discover – identify the leadership and structural blockages to high performance with our diagnostic
- Develop – individualised development plans, organisational targets and access to Engaging Leadership Academy courses
- Discover Revisited – rerun diagnostics to quantify achievements
- Display – a comprehensive tailored report plus Amazing Workplace plaque to display
All employees have membership of our exclusive Engaging Leadership learning community and access to the Engaging Leadership Academy.
Whether you want ‘off-the-shelf’ or a bespoke 360 Feedback designed specifically for your organisation, etimes2 can meet your needs.
Our Organisational Psychologists will work with you to design a bespoke 360 Feedback experience for your leaders and managers. We will map the 360 questionnaire so it measures your own unique competence framework, values and behaviours. We support your managers and leaders to succeed in the unique culture of your organisation.
For clients interested in ‘off-the-shelf’ options, we can provide you with:
- Forte Communication Styles Profile – 360 feedback on your own communication and interpersonal strengths, how these affect others, and creating strategies to communicate effectively with people in your team, building great working relationships.
- Genos International Emotional Intelligence – 360 feedback against a set of emotionally inteligent workplace behaviour competencies.
Lets start a conversation
We would love to hear about your leadership and employee engagement challenges. We can help.